27 October 2014

Missing HIm ..

I thought I was dead. I could not breathe. Everything seemed to fade away. What was going on? A sudden gale made my soul shiver so terribly that I began to wobble. I was unable to utter a word when the love of my life gave me the news of going abroad for his studies. After living six precious years of my life with him, I could not picture him out of my life. All I could  recall were tears in my eyes, and he was wiping them away.  I tried to accept that all as the worst nightmare.
I almost fainted when I heard his voice gently whispering in my ears, “I love you and I will keep on loving you”.  It was the time of his departure and I was never good at saying good bye. It felt like my whole world was turning upside down and my heart was thumping. At that moment, I wanted to cease the entire world, I wished to hold that very moment forever, I wanted to be the things the way they were, however, I accepted the fact that I was not the God and I could not control things. I did not want to let him go but as a matter of fact he was leaving. And yes he left, leaving me with hopes and a gentle kiss.
He has been inspiring me since the day I met him. He left me with new hopes and new aspirations. I knew life would not be easy-it never was! He taught me how to live, how to find him in the books and in words. And look here I am writing about him as if he is here sitting right next to me. While writing this, I am cherishing the best moments of my life. I love you! Can’t wait to meet him again xx

No comments:

Post a Comment